WHAT IS BITCOINS?
Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are secure currencies for the internet. You can pay without handing out sensitive financial information, and you don’t need an account.
Get a wallet
First you’ll need a Bitcoin wallet – an app that lets you receive, hold, and spend Bitcoin.
You can use any of these popular Payment Protocol compatible wallets to make secure, successful payments.
Some Popular Bitcoins Wallets are: Also Search Google for “Popular Bitcoins wallets”. Below are just the few listed
The best bitcoin site to Buy, Sell, Trade or send Bitcoins for your order is Kraken.com
Some More informational videos about Kraken.com
How to buy bitcoin with PayPal in the US
QUICK GUIDE: HOW TO BUY CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH PAYPAL
- Register for an account with a platform like VirWox.
- Enable multi-factor authentication.
- Click “Deposit” and select “PayPal Express Checkout.”
- Select your deposit amount and currency.
- Log in to PayPal to complete your deposit.
- Go to “Exchange” and select “USD/SLL.”
- Choose a market/limit order and enter amount of SLL you want to buy.
- Review transaction details and buy SLL.
- Go to “Exchange” and select “BTC/SLL.”
- Choose a market/limit order and enter amount of BTC you want to buy.
- Review transaction details and buy BTC.
- Withdraw your BTC to a secure wallet.
Pros and cons of buying crypto with PayPal
- If you already have a PayPal account, payment is quick and convenient.
- Safe and secure payment method.
- Allows you to buy crypto with US dollars (USD).
- Very high fees substantially increase the cost of the transaction.
- If the platform doesn’t accept USD, currency conversion fees apply.
- Limited number of platforms support PayPal.
If you’re considering buying crypto with PayPal, make sure you’re aware of all fees involved:
- Many trading platforms impose high fees on PayPal transactions. These could be as much as 10% of your transaction amount.
- If you’re buying through a platform that doesn’t accept USD, currency conversion fees may also apply. If you’re converting to Canadian dollars, PayPal’s fee is 3.5% above the exchange rate. For all other currencies, the fee is 4% above the exchange rate.